Clients booking their lessons through a business enjoy our enhanced service.
- Teachers will come to your office, or your home if preferred, at a time to suit you.
- Teachers log lessons online so that hours used/remaining can be closely monitored.
- You can opt for a 1-hour session instead of our usual 1.5 hour session if this suits you better.
- We recommend weekly lessons but you may have more than one lesson a week if you need to learn in a hurry.
- Teaching can be adapted to specific business needs, even at low levels.
- Individual progress reports can be provided on request.
- A Certificate can be provided on completion.
PRICE TABLE FOR BUSINESS CLIENTS
Our hourly rate for a 12 hour 1-to-1 general business course in any language is:
£55 + VAT (except for English lessons which are VAT exempt)
We offer discounted hourly rates for longer courses.
20 – 29 hours 5%
30 – 44 hours 7.5%
45 – 59 hours 10%
60 + hours 12.5%
|All Languages||General Business Courses|
|Hourly price Per Hour||12 – 19 hours|
|Groups of 7-12 hourly price per group||£88|
|All Languages||Courses for Specific Professions (lawyers, engineers, sales people etc) /Out and About Courses|
|Hourly price Per Person||12 – 19 hours|
|Groups of 7-12 hourly price per group||£110|
|NB expenses for Out and About Courses are not included|
- Prices are per person, per hour.
- You must book a minimum of 12 hours.
- Fees are payable, against invoice, in advance of classes starting.
- The more hours you commit to, the less you pay per hour.
- 1:1 means one student, one teacher, 2:1 is where 2 colleagues share a lesson – and so on.
- Prices are per hour, i.e. the overall cost of the lesson.
PLEASE NOTE YOUR TEACHER MAY NOT BE LOCATED LOCALLY TO YOU
Online lessons attract a 15% discount in addition to the bulk buy discounts.