We offer private Spanish lessons in Canary Wharf with your own friendly and professional teacher.
- Your private Spanish tutor will come to your own home or office - at times convenient to you - anywhere in the Canary Wharf area.
- You can learn Spanish one-to-one or in a small group of your colleagues, friends or family.
Our highly effective private Spanish courses are ideal if you need Spanish for business, own property overseas, are relocating abroad, travel regularly, or are working towards GCSE and A levels. Our experienced teachers will get you speaking Spanish in no time.
To book your course of Spanish classes in Canary Wharf, click the Book Now button.
Or call us on 0845 450 4909 (local rates) to discuss your Spanish training needs.
We look forward to helping you learn Spanish ... fast.
How does it all work?
You can call us or book online, letting us know your results in our online test if you have time to do it (no need to do this if you are a complete beginner).
You tell us how many hours you wish to book initially and which times suit you best.
We will discuss your Spanish training needs with you to make sure that we understand exactly what you hope to achieve from your private Spanish tuition.
Within a few days we will assign you your Spanish teacher and they will be in touch with you.
We will tell you which Spanish training materials you should buy for your lessons.
We offer 4 types of Spanish language course. Your course will be tailored to your particular needs:
- General - for Juniors and Adults:
Ideal if you are travelling - or planning to live in a Spanish-speaking country or for general interest.
- Spanish for Business - for Adults:
Ideal if you do business with Spanish speakers. Material is adapted to business situations at all levels.
- Spanish for Exams - for Juniors and Adults
If you are working towards Spanish GCSE, Spanish A level, Common Entrance or a University examination, we will help you get the best grade possible!
- Spanish for Children
For children aged 5-12 we offer fun, lively Spanish teaching which is highly effective for this age group.
As soon as you start your course, you have "pit-stop" access any time you need it. Just call or email us with any query and we will answer it immediately or get back to you within 24 hours. We are always delighted to help and we are committed to helping you learn your chosen language as quickly as possible.
There is no better way to learn Spanish in Canary Wharf!
- All our Spanish tutors are enthusiastic, skilled, professional and dedicated to helping you make good progress.
- Our prices are straightforward.
- Your Spanish classes will be tailored to your particular needs.
- If you really want to learn, our bespoke private Spanish classes are the most efficient and cost-effective solution.