Pearson Test of English

Contact our friendly team:

Do you need to take a PTE (Pearson Test of English) SELT to help get a UK (UKVI) or another visa?

If so, you will need to take the test at a centre that offers PTE Academic for UK Visas & Immigration.

PTE is accepted by 98% of UK universities and for all UK visa and immigration applications.

Whether you want to study, work or live in the UK, you can choose PTE.

Whatever your needs, we can help!

We can arrange for a teacher trained in preparing for the Test you need to pass to come to you for lessons.

We will help you maximise your chances of passing with a good grade, and can also help you arrange your Test, giving you information on where to take it and available dates.

We’re with you all the way!

Click here to send us a  Quick Enquiry or call us on 0845 450 4909 for a friendly chat.

Sign up now

Languages for businesses, education or pleasure