Language CERT SELT

Contact our friendly team:

Do you need to take a Language Cert SELT to help get a UK (UKVI) or another visa ?

Depending on the visa type, with Language Cert you will be tested on 2 or 4 skills – Speaking & Listening or Listening Reading, Writing & Speaking.  

There is a minimum competence level for each Visa type based on the CEFR (Common European Framework).

The CEFR describes language ability on a six-point scale, from A1 for beginners, up to C2 for those who have mastered a language.

We can arrange for a teacher trained in preparing for the Test you need to pass to come to you for lessons.  

Or you can have online lessons with a carefully selected teacher and benefit from all the same advantages of students who book face to face lessons.

We will help you maximise your chances of passing with a good grade, and can also help you arrange your Test, giving you information on where to take it and available dates.

We’re with you all the way!

Click here to send us a  Quick Enquiry or call us on 0845 450 4909 for a friendly chat.

Sign up now

Languages for businesses, education or pleasure